Sunday, September 11, 2011

I don't see any foot!!!

"I don't see any foot", this is what Jorge said when he entered to the photo exhibition in FOTOJAL, where one of my photos is exposed, with other photos of more 50 photographers.

The title of my photo is "Acompañame". I took this photo in Chapala Lake, more of one year ago . Mi father appears in the photo, with other friend, both are fishing.
I really expect win the contest, although there are a lot of interesting and go photos, this don't be easy.

This is my photo exposed in FOTOJAL:

Acompañame a pescar




I invted you to visiti the photo exhibition in FOTOJAL, this is the address and the squeduler:


Fotojal • Asociación fotográfica jalisciense •Madero 807 Col. Americana.
A media cuadra del Expiatorio. Guadalajara, Jalisco.

LUNES A SABADO DE 10 AM A 3 PM Y DE 5 A 8 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mis Fotos