Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Birthday number 22

Since the last saturday (3th September) I'm 22 years old, and my friends, Said, Jorge, Marcos and Mich made a little (but funny) party for me.

First, in the morning, I went to the bank for register three of my photos on a constes get organized by Asociacion Fotográfica Jalisciense (FOTOJAL). After I wento to eat bagette in the restaurant "La Provincia", near of Chapultepec avenue... in the afternoon began the funny.

At 6:00pm I met with Jorge in the Plaza Galerias, where we bought five enormous hamburger of Carl's Junior and then we went to the Said's house.  A little time after Jorge and me arrived to Said's house, Mich and Marcos arrived too.
We ate the hamburger and at eight o'clock, I cut the cake and played "Risk" over time much.

Was a strange plarty with a strange gift, Said gift me a black Widow Spider baby !!!!! (in a bottle of coffee) and of this way, I said "Hello" to the 22 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mis Fotos