Saturday, February 18, 2012

One of my dreams

The las christmas, I turned one of my dreams: spend Christmas in México City.

All begun when I went to México City on December 12th. I had to go with the doctor to medical chek at the INC. This time, I and my mother stayed in my grand mother's house, in the Colonia Roma. My grand mother and her daugther expects that this Christmas all family stay in her house. For my and my mother this were uncertain, we didn't have plan to Christmas, we didn't know if we could return to Mexico for Christmas....

However, I took the lead and promise to my grand Mother that me and my mother were back to Mexico City for Christams (I didn't know how to)

Was the middle night of December 23, I and my mother were waiting for the time to take the bus. Is the "new" (when I was a kid, it was still the "new") Bus Station of Guadalajara. The station were vey fullllll, almost we turned crazy. 
We arrived to México City near of the 7:00am of the Decemeber 24th, we made almost 40 minutes to leave the bus (a lots of buses were wating for into the bus station), next step: Grand Mother's House.

We took a taxi, in México City, a taxi could be 50% more cheap than in Guadalajara City. On 40 min - 1 hour we arrived to the house of my grand mother.
In the house there were one uncle, one aunt and one cousin  (yes, this are the family by my mother). At the night will arrive two old friends of the family.

Yes... it was Christmas, it was Mexico City, and these were family that since many years didn't join. We dinner pork loin and spaghetti. We went to bed almost 4:00 am and tomorrow... it will be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mis Fotos