Saturday, August 25, 2012

Middle halft year on trip - Part One.

From May 2th to August 24th, I did four trips, to Culiacan City and Mexico City.

The first trip started on May 2th, it was a work-trip. I travel to Culiacan to implement the update of  SAT 2012 to the system of electronic invoice emision of Casa Ley. 
It was my first travel to Culiacan, and my firs travel by plane, it was exciting. I never had been in Culiacan and neither had flown by plane.

Culiacan is dry, very very dry, and small, is like half size of Guadalajara City (or minus). I was accommodate at Los 3 Rios Hotel, it is near of the headquarters of Casa Ley. For eat, I went to Vips Restaurant, near of the hotel. My budget per day was a pretty little so I paid for the cheap pack's for food.

My workday was of 9 hour, some days, was larger than 9 hours, up to 10 or 11 hours, it was a hardwork. The trip  lasted five weeks!!!. I return to Guadalajara City on June 2th.

From June 3th to June 5th I was in Guadalajara City, and preparing to my next trip... México City!.

It's travel wasn't by Work,  this travel was for medical topics. It was time of my medical appointment at the Instituto Nacional de Cardiologia "Dr. Ignacio Chavez". This hospital is the best about cardiovascultar diseases and cardiovascular malformations, and has a international prestige and a lots of articles and publications on magazines and e-magazines.

INC makes its own valves, protheses and other implants, by natural or artificial material.

After receive some good news, it return to Guadalajara City in the night of June 7th (I was in Mexico Cite form Junte 6th to June 7th.

This only one part of all this adventure, coming soon I'll write about the next.

I write you later.

¿What's Casa Ley?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mis Fotos